Monday, March 10, 2014

Tired Missionary

Thank you soo much for everything! I am very sleepy! I was not excited to get the text at 10:30 Saturday night that we needed to set our clocks! I woke up very groggy, then we had to be at church early for ward council, which I almost fell asleep in because the Elders quorum pres. just read out of the handbook for like 30 min! I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. Haha, we will be getting our Ipads in August, we shall see how this all works out. I'm very interested. Yesterday I went on exchanges with the AP's and we had some pretty awesome miracles! We were able to teach a part member family and the daughter said she wants to go on a mission now! We had dinner with some ward missionaries who are very excited to host investigator dinner/lessons in their home! The AP's have a solid ward. Lots of young enthusiastic families who have lots of friends they want to share the gospel with! I'm excited for the fact full letter next week, sounds like some fun activities are about to occur. Speaking of which, we are planning a talent show, and I got suckered into singing a confrontation song between satan and the prophet (or gardener) It's from the musical production "The Garden" you should look it up. I don't know the song's title sorry. Man Buddy is old!!!!!! HaHa just kidding, Happy Birthday Buddy! How is Shea doing? Any improvement from what you can see? I wrote her, hopefully she got that letter. Nope I haven't heard about Russia. They will be included in my prayers for sure! I sure did enjoy it the Sabbath! I got to participate in a confirmation of a recent convert, who was raised in Atwater, CA It was really sweet to include me in her circle. She is a fire-cracker! I'll have to get a picture with her. I have definitely been instituting the tools I learned! we haven't had much opportunity to do any church tours, but we are still inviting like crazy! Any suggestions as how you think would be a non-abrasive invitation to see our church? Well I love y'all so much! Thanks for all you do! I'm looking forward to hearing from you next week!
TTFN!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment