Monday, March 24, 2014

Good Morning

So Sean told ya the details aye? I don't know if you remember when I was up in Ponc City and I told you of a companionship that was having major struggles well I am now serving with the one who created the problems. I don't know if it's President keeping him close or we are to be companions to learn and grow from each other. I personally think it's both. We are in the ghetto of OKC. It's a lot of rundown, sketchy places. No sidewalks, so we get to bike amidst the crazy Okie drivers. We are in a bike area, so we try very hard to members out with us, which hasn't been the best lately but it's growing. From experience I figured the ghetto would be a lot more prepared and humble, but our faith is truly being tested. We have been struggling to get into homes to teach. We have so many tools at our disposal that it almost seems impossible that we could be struggling so. I have not been to the bombing memorial, but Bro. Lusk might be willing to take us. He has already taken us to other tourist attractions. Like Pops and the Round Barn. Bro. Lusk is great, we always get into conversations about Dad and Bolivia, He told me to ask Dad about Elder Kempton. Also I'm going to ask both of y'all to send out mission stories! Where did you serve? Conversion stories? Miracles? I would love to hear those, besides you need to pull out your mission stuff and enjoy those memories! Well shoot! Brianne still hasn't written me! I'm gonna beat her with the stick of Judah if she don't write me! Sounds like you had a great time with the girls! Well, ask dad why he sent me a bunch of stamp rollers? What is he expecting me to do with 'em? I admit I have tried diligently to find a missionary use, object lesson, hanger.... something! I'm stumped. I really appreciated the package though! It was fantastic! I love you so much! I have been studying a lot about Charity recently. I took Moroni 7:45 and took each individual characteristic and found a specific scripture that applied to each. You should take some time to do the same.
Thanks for all you do! Your prayers are felt and needed each day!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment