Monday, March 17, 2014

Come to Church!

You always make me cry in the library! I love it! It actually invites missionary opportunity, I just had a lady walk up to me ask me if everything was alright and I got to bear my testimony of the gospel and eternal families! Thank you for being a missionary! Well it's been a busy week, now hasn't it? I'm glad to hear about all the crazy stuff going on! I love miracles! Pertaining to the church tours, remember me telling you about the head of the MTC training that came and gave us "tools" well one was we need to start using church Tours more! It has been at the forefront of my mind and we have seen some cool miracles from it! It brings a special spirit. They told us the top 3 reasons why people don't come to church
1. They aren't familiar with our buildings
2. They don't have a friend.
3. They are afraid they will be called on randomly to do something.
 
The church tour gets rid of these fears! I think that's a super easy low key thing to invite a friend to do. We are encouraging this more and more with our members. Well I'm assuming the "thing" you did with Brianne is wedding dress shop or ring shop! I already know this is going to happen! It just needs to be sooner rather than later! I love you. I don't have much time, But I want to express that you have kept me going! I am going to need a lot of positivity this coming transfer. I need lots of miracles shared. So please each email share one miracle you have seen this past week! I love you sooo very much!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham


No comments:

Post a Comment