Monday, March 31, 2014

Info

Dearest Mother,
Sorry for the lack of info I have been giving. My companion is Elder McGlothlin he is from Fremont California, he has been out about 10 months now. He has 3 sisters and 1 brother. He is the 2nd oldest. His family is very supportive. I did get an email from Brianne this week, thanks for pushing her to do so. Sara emailed me as well! I love getting her emails they are so innocent and cute! I love my baby sister! She always has great questions for me as well! That is so funny the munchkins are watching things in Spanish. Buddy, Uncle Sean, and Grandpa are going to have to have a Spanish night! So My area has been in a drought, but I've got to say the weather change has been a big blessing! It is warm and sunny! We are getting more referrals, and we are now teaching more! We were able to set up a church tour for this coming Saturday in between sessions. We are super excited about that. As a DL I get to set a vision for the District and I've got to say Heavenly Father has some big plans for our district. Some things I have as a district goal are; A church tour every week. Pray for and teach a family. Never let an opportunity to bear your testimony pass. And our district is to have 10 baptisms a transfer. I was very skeptical of the last, but it was confirmed over and over again! The lord is hastening His work and we need to hasten as well! We need to step up our game! I have this renewed sense of urgency that I am thrilled to have! I just want to go out and talk to everyone and baptize 'em right on the spot! We have been hitting Family Mission Plans hard lately, and we haven't seen too much headway, but it is becoming more and more a forefront thought for most. I love the work so much! I love the leadership that is serving over me right now! They are so inspired and I have grown so much by being under their stewardship! I am sooooooo excited for Conference! It's better than Christmas! I can't wait to hear the words of the Lord! We are going to be watching it in a members home with some recent converts and investigators! We are so excited! Well Thank you for all that you do! I have hit the point where I think P-day's are a waste of the Lord's time. I just want to go out and teach. The missionaries of old did it, I should be able to consecrate my time and efforts to the Lord and He will provide right? Well My companion isn't to thrilled for that. We are growing together! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Not a Second Wasted
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment