Monday, January 6, 2014

COLD!

You have an Iphone? Wow working your way up in the world! Watch out for techno mom! haha. This week has been very cold, in fact right now it's -2! My nose hairs are freezing! It's never done that before! I was a little scared when it first happened, but now I think it tickles! ;) hahaha. Well we have had a bad ice storm so we have been grounded for the past week and everyone went into hibernation! We have done our best to stay busy, with shoveling snow for anyone. We studied a lot! We also had a musical night where we just sang out of the hymnal. I don't have any extra blankets besides that old blue and gray flannel one I stole from Jenni before she moved to CA. I sleep very warm and so it's perfect I am getting great use out of those ear muffs though! Thank you so very much for that! I bought another sweater from JCpenny's and so I'm sufficiently warm. Yeah he Elder Faulkner may be my Junior comp, but he is not my junior comp. ;) We are pretty positive this will be our last transfer together so we are trying to make it the best! You need to reprimand Brianne! She has not emailed or contacted me for like over 4-5 months! I don't know anything about her crazy life! What is she even doing? Sara is better at writing then her! Hopefully this next transfer will be a good one in Modesto! I can see some great things happening there. So any news on Dad's 5 year mark coming up? I will look into buying a jump rope for sure. Right now it would be impossible, but in a few weeks I could see it clearing up enough to work out. I am rededicating myself to working out more. I've worked out every day since the phone call, so I'm going in the right direction. Thanks for the encouragement, I will definitely ask about your exercise next week! Well, I've got to wrap it up we are headed down to Stillwater for a zone Training which the Zone leaders have asked me to participate in giving. I think it's because I give to much input when they give training's that they are going to shut me up by having me train on a few certain points. I get to train on effective studies, and spiritual guidance/revelation from the Book of Mormon. It should be fun. I love you all so much! Thank you for all that you do! I am constantly praying for y'all!

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment