Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

Man I love hearing about the family! Sorry this is late the library wasn't opened yesterday. I'm glad all went well this holiday. We spent 30 min. of dinner at bishop's house. I think this is the first time I've liked all dishes cooked for Thanksgiving. We had to leave early due to a request of a blessing for a sister going into the ER. I have given more blessings in the ER than I ever imagined. I think in just these past 2 transfers I've given 9. So I want a little more info on this Robert kid. Also how's Wilson doing? I miss that kid, out of all Sean's buds he was the one I considered another brother. So, Man bags: what I have heard is that those coming in are required to have purses and those out here can have backpacks until they break. My backpack is currently functioning. So when it does die I'll let you know, sound good? The Okies are hillbillies do you think they care? Their favorite thing is duck dynasty and duck tape! Well I'm super excited for our Investigator Dana! She is progressing very well! We are going over tonight and will be celebrating her birthday, good sign, then we will teach the law of chastity hehe! My favorite! Well I'm excited for this winter season and for the opportunity to dive into Christ! I will be taking every opportunity to strike up conversations about Christ. It's great to catch people who claim to be a certain denomination and say they can't pray/visit with us. I just ask if they are Christian and they reply yes 98% of the time, then I reiterate my question and about 75% of the time they will feel compelled to participate! I love it. Well I'm running low on time and I've got to get to an appointment so I love you all, and I pray for you constantly. Keep up the member missionary work. Oh and ask dad about his spiritual message I gave him last week ;) hehe

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment