Monday, December 16, 2013

9 Baptisms

Holy cow!!!! 9 baptisms!!!!! It is one companionship in our district, but I got to baptize one of the girls. The library here doesn't allow any external hard drives so I will print off some pictures at Walmart and send them. It was an AWESOME service! President Walkenhorst and the stake president attended because we now hold the record for convert baptisms performed in one day in the OKC mission! haha. Faulkner and I have 2 baptisms the 28th so that makes up the 11 baptisms. 










This month has been full of so many miracles! the Lord truly provides! The family is great! it was a family of 7 then another couple. They are both very strong and dedicated! 5 youth! and 3 in the primary from the couple. Our youth organizations just tripled!!!! As a missionary I would enjoy participating in the family traditions! I would love to laugh and play any games they have. I don't know, I just like having a good time, so anything that you can involve the missionaries in should be great! Hopefully they aren't shy! Those kinds of missionaries make me so angry! I want to hang 'em up by their toes and beat 'em like a pinata! Man as a missionary I would love a big meal with activities! :) It's called compromise! :) Well I guess I will read those scriptures suggested by Sean, and then I will respond either in snail mail, or next week in my email. So we got transfer calls this Sunday and Faulkner and I are staying for another transfer! I'm glad it's the promised land up here! Hey so about calling home on Christmas, when would you like me to do that? Any time works for me. Just let me know when that will fit best into your schedule. Love ya!!!!!

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment