Monday, December 23, 2013

Don't like ICE!

Well I don't like Ice!!!!!! Blah! :) We are so very excited for the new families in our ward! They have truly brought a fire to the ward that wasn't there before! And we are not done yet! We will be having yet another baptism here in Ponca City! Dana Stone will be baptized this Saturday! She has been prepared for quite a while! She was pretty reserved at our first meeting but we found out that was because she has converted and been baptized 3 or 4 other times. She felt guilty for the "easiness" in switching churches. We helped her understand that God was placing truth in her path and it was a preparation in her understanding and accepting truth when presented to her! She was very understanding and prepared to continue on her path of truth! We are so excited for this wonderful event! She has a great support system with her fiance and friends in the ward already! It will be a great Christmas present! We are also working with her daughter, and she is now reading and praying daily! She WILL be baptized in January! I'm glad Sean is instigating Sara with missionary mindedness! I can see Sara becoming a very strong testator of her beliefs! She has always been strong and determined with the things she knows to be true! I love that little girl to death! I'm not sure what this instagram is but I assume it's like facebook, If it can be utilized for missionary work I like it! I do remember that story, I love it! I'm glad your sacrament mtg went well, because we didn't have one! I guess Okies are scared of a little snow and ice. It really wasn't all that bad. But our bishop decided to cancel church :( I was looking forward to an amazing day! We still had one, but it just wasn't the same! Yes our Christmas conference was great! it wasn't a temple conference because the temple was closed :( but it still was good! VERY LONG, but good! We were there from 8:30am to 8:00 pm! We had some amazing talented missionaries perform and entertain! Yes I got the package sent directly to Ponca and the letters at the conference. I wasn't sure what to do with that giant one. I guess I'll find a spot on the wall for it! The conference was split into two days, Friday for the southern half, and Saturday for the northern. 7pm will work just dandy for me! I'm not sure if I have too many questions, but I'll see if there is anything I can come up with. :) Oh so in the package I sent home there are goodies for the munchkins so I don't know if you want to wait for them to come over or if you just want to go ahead and open it then give it to them when you see them... I don't care. As long as they get it ;) So Landon did get my letter? Ok that's good to know. I figured I would try and send him a letter monthly.... TRY..... :) Also will you let Sean know that the music restrictions that were in place have been lifted. President Walkenhorst has changed it to any spiritual uplifting music. Thanks you're fantastic! Well I've got a lot of work to do with preparing for this baptism so I gotta go. I love you all so much and I am looking forward to talking with y'all. I'll call the home phone. I love you more!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham!
 
               7:00 pm!!!!! =   5:00 pm!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment