Monday, December 9, 2013

Holy Cow!

Holy Cow, miracles have been all over the place!!! Well to address the first question, yes we are allowed to write the next day if the libraries are closed. Our sacrament meeting went great we had 8 investigators at church! Many less actives and lots of supportive fellow shipping members! I would liked to have been informed I was teaching Gospel Principles that day, but being a district leader has improved my ability to do quick thinking and rely on the spirit. I taught on temple work and family history. Lesson 40 of the manual. I guess it went alright because I got a txt from Dana after church saying the lesson has inspired her to set the temple as her goal! That made me one happy missionary! :D Dana is doing so well!!!!! We rescheduled her baptismal date for the 28th so we could be there as well as her fiance. We had it originally set for the 21st but we have a temple conference and her fiance is a firefighter so he would be on call that day. She has already claimed she knows that Joseph Smith is a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is true scripture of God!!! I love this!!!! If you can't get me a copy of Sean's talk have him send hard copies! I have been studying lately for some trainings and today I studied about repentance! I love when your studies are so involved that the hour we have allotted feels like 5 minutes! I just don't have enough time in the mornings! I have also taken some time to study about the spirit of Enoch, and how we can have that spirit, and have "no poor among them." I love the Gospel!!!!!!!

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment