Monday, July 22, 2013

Prayer Conditioned

Dearest Mother,

This week has possibly been the hardest, most rewarding week of my 5 months out here. First off let me tell you, If I ever get the chance I want to drop-kick Satan straight in the mouth!!!! Okay anyway, sounds like y'all had a pretty nice week! I still haven't been to that science academy! Which is super wrong, because I'm your sciencey kid! All well, I guess we will do it many moons down the road. How is Diane doing? Tell her hello and thanks for all the fun she created! She always was a great friend. Practically another aunt. Oh good-ol' DMV, I do not miss having to go there! the big 3 0 aye? Man my sister is old! :) She is practically a grandma! Hey mom, were you able to find those Field's Pies? mmmmm I had some this week and it was super good! I would suggest getting at least one pecan for yourself, you are not going to want to share! Well this week has been a great one! Elder Kenison and I went on exchanges and he and Elder Kahawaii ran Pauls Valley while I went down with our district leader to Sulphur. They were able to get into some homes that E. Kenison and I couldn't because E. Kahawaii is Hawaiian and everyone loves him! So we had a lot of peoples hearts softened. We taught a real solid girl, this is the girl that needed a hug. She has committed to baptism and is really excited for it! Now we just need to help her break some habits and we will be good! Smoking, drinking, and gambling, you know little things! Well I'm glad to hear all is well! I hope Sara will continue to be as much of a help as it sounds like she has been. I guess when you take the thorn out of someones side they become a lot nicer and willing to work. ;) I know I could be quite the thorn, but hey give me a break I was just doing my job! I love that girl! Well I'm fixin' to go, we have an appointment with Alyssa, the hug one, I love y'all so much. Be very prayerful this week. I know I will be. Oh I saw a church billboard this week that said "Come on in our church is Prayer Conditioned" Get it? Prayer Conditioned not Air conditioned! Bahaha. Anyway I love ya.

Not a Second Wasted
Elder Burnham (B2)

No comments:

Post a Comment