Monday, July 8, 2013

New Trainee

Man, sounds like quite the week! I kind of want to see Jenni and Bud's house, but I don't want any kids in the shot. Well this Wednesday I will meet my trainee. Elder Haskell is going to Altus and opening a new area. That will probably be his last area. He has these last 2 transfers left. I'm kind of glad he is leaving, his trunkiness does not help anything! Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum! One comp leaving, the other just coming in! I'm pretty dadgum nervous about training, but I'm also really excited..... I think. So if any of y'all have tips please send them my way, they will be much appreciated! So Mother, I have a few inquiries. Would it be possible for you to get some music collected and send it my way? Music is approved that is uplifting with good messages. I would really like that! Also I'm running low on stamps and I was curious to know if you might be able to send some? Last, but not least, Could you give me Sean's new address? So I've got some new info; the Mission Department has issued a no backpack rule. They claim they are unprofessional and make us targets. The rumor is shoulder/side bags will be approved, but no backpacks. Also, Ipads are coming in to our mission soon. This will be very interesting! I'm pretty excited about that. So I am serving around an Elder Sewel, from Loomis CA, great friends with the pilchers. Small world right? Also one of our AP's was Elder Fischer's Zone Leader in the MTC. Crazy right? Well this transfer will be "a whole new world" for me! Keep my trainee in your prayers, he is going to need them with dealing with me! I love you all sooo much. Hey before I wrap up, I am curious to know what has become of Freddy Lemmo? Has he gone back out? Anyway, I hope y'all are adjusting again. I love you guy and pray for you always!

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham (B2)

No comments:

Post a Comment