Monday, July 15, 2013

Posterity Picture and Pie

Wow Its always fun to hear from you all! These past weeks have been some good ones it sounds like! I don't even know where to begin. Girls camp sounds like it was a blast, no pun intended. Any rowdy priest bring pizza up this year? Man speaking of shotguns, that is the hardest thing for me out here. I don't know how many times i have been invited to shoot or handle firearms out here. Being so comfortable with them, it kills me not to go shooting with all these cowboys out here who have every gun/weapon known to man! But all is well. Man I really hope SanDisk can do something, that was 100 pictures. I would be really sad if they disappeared. It has all my MTC pictures as well. So Sis. Remington is going to be a seminary teacher? That is awesome! She will be great! Hey mom if you could, I would really appreciate receiving Freddy's address. I would really like to write to that man. So you want to hear about training do ya? Well I'm not...... hahahaha Well I am but I'm not. Elder Kenison is from West Valley, Utah and is a super solid kid. He came pre-trained. He's got the lessons down, he is bold, when I took him knocking, he would step up and say I've got this one. Which was pretty impressive. Especially since he had never heard of the "Heavenly Gift" before. I'm proud of this kid. He has got that greeny fire! He keeps me on my toes. He even took on some hardcore, holy-roller, crazy Baptist! It was hilarious to stand back and watch but he handled it quite well. So yeah, the training is going great, besides the extra hour of it! The training I really do, is little technical fine tuned stuff. But nobody likes to be nit-pickey. However, I've come to know that being nit-pickey and doing the small stuff helps us do the great stuff! By small and simple things..... Anyway, he is super solid. So when I read your email mom, I read "You follow your brother's council and train with confidence and "humidity." I was thinking to myself, why would you say that? That's a cruel thing to joke about! Humility, yeah that's a lot better! Ill do my best!

Inline image 2 


This is a posterity picture. Elder Anderson my father now a grandfather, me, and Elder Kenison. Hey so have y'all heard anything about the Church's cannery's shutting down? So I have my first dog bite!!!! WOOHOO! I almost killed the thing though! Stupid dog! Oh now that I have taken over the area I'm the one who gets to drive! I'm super happy to be behind the wheel again! Ok Mom, if you want a little bit of Pauls Valley, go to Walmart and go to the frozen desserts look for Fields Pies. The Pecan is my favorite. Anyway they're made here and I'm told are sold in every Walmart nationwide. So get yourself one! Well I don't know what to write about now. President Walkenhorst is super tall! Ok picture this, me standing at the pulpit and him standing on the floor below, we are the same height then. He is a funny laid back guy. He likes to hit too! I had my trainer interview with him and he walks out sees me shakes my hand then hits me in the gut and said "Your next huh? Bummer, come on in" It took me by surprise to say the least! But I love the guy. He is real easy to work with, So momma do your magic and try and setup my next companion! I love ya a ton! I hope this week is a little more relaxing! I love y'all so much, keep up the work, do your part!

Not a Second Wasted
Elder Burnham (B2)

No comments:

Post a Comment