Monday, April 14, 2014

Mission Bunny?


Well our Palm Sunday was a little hectic. First off we had tornado watches all day and luckily none came. We did get hail, rain, and strong winds. Second, we drove all the way up to Ponca City (my last area) for a baptism. Elder McGlothlin taught him, I did as well, but on exchanges. It was about a 2 hour drive. The baptism went well, with the exception of the water being freezing. Poor guy. Then the weather really hit, and we got stuck up there for an extra hour and a half. Then we drove back down and my navigator(comp.) got us lost, so I had to work my way through downtown OKC and find a familiar path. We did, and luckily the family who we had dinner with, was super understanding and postponed dinner and their fast until we got there around 7! They are amazing! talk about making us feel bad, but so thankful! They told us they were fasting for missionary experiences, and that they felt they could fast longer for us. I love this ward! I heard Elder Tortellini was back. Jenni sent a postcard informing me. Hopefully he's not trunky. If he is kick him in the butt! Trunky elders are no bueno! Ok, come on we all know even if Sister Walker had the time allotted her/assigned her she would go over. :) She's just that great of a teacher! That's a cool object lesson. I might steal the idea of drawing the scenes, and use it during a dinner appointment or something. Easter is a big deal around here! We are certainly taking advantage of the holiday, to talk of Christ. Well Hey, my studies from PMG have directed me to Ch. 6 "Humility" I also have been pairing it with the talk by Pres. Benson "Beware of Pride" What have your studies consisted of? Speaking of PMG; look on page 107 and you'll find Bishop Eitlegeorge and pg. 159 to find Sis. Eitlegeorge. If that's how you spell it?
 
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment