Monday, June 17, 2013

First Baptism


Well, to answer some questions. I probably wont be helping out too much more with the tornado cleanup unless our branch gets assigned to help. The missionary army is starting to take a step back and focus more on the work again. Which we are happy and sad about, it was nice to take off my tie every once in a while. We are glad to get back in the swing of things. We have a baptism next Saturday with a part member family. The husband is a member and the wife isn't. But on Saturday she will be! :) We are pretty excited. This will be my first baptism on the mission. I'm stoked! I'm a little jealous of Ca Adv. It sounded fun. I'm glad to hear about Jessica, who still hasn't written me! :( and sad to hear about Freddy! That kid is going to be a stud missionary. He will be serving with President Taylor's son. Well I'm rushing this letter because our Zone is having a training p-day down in Ardmore so I don't have much time. But I love you all so much! Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for me!

Not a Second Wasted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment