Monday, December 22, 2014

Tough Week

This week has been tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Bueno and I are doing very well. We are seeing so many miracles! However the night of the Christmas Conference I got sicker than a dog. I think one of the member was trying to kill me. I was out for 4 days! It drove me insane! BUT, I lost some weight and needed to put another hole in my belt! :) The Christmas Conference was full of great training about finding people to teach. Apparently the mission attitude about finding has become stinky. I haven't seen it in the districts I've served, but I guess these soldiers are just not getting out to work! President, and to instruct all leadership to encourage tracting! It caught me off guard. I also think it has a little bit to do with the He is the Gift initiative! It make Tracting so much more fun, festive, and non-intrusive. I love tracting actually! It's so exciting. You can always find some crazy person or story by just talking to everyone and knocking on random doors! I'm not gonna lie, talking with my black brothas is the best! I just always have a ball when I talk with them.

A Modesto Mission??????? Sweet!!! That's awesome! I'm so excited for that! You can't stop the stone cut without hands! 

I am glad you are keeping me up on Sean and Melissa, because he sure doesn't. I actually got Melissa's email from Sean, and I have written and heard from her once. She sounds very nice. All I know is that it can be tough to be out here, hearing all about these major family events and not being there to sit down with the family and jest about them. I'm missing the opportunity to be that typical little brother...... AHHHHHH I now see the big picture. Heavenly Father is occupying me here in this out of the world place so I can't harass and torment. Bummer. I guess I will have to make up for it when I return. ;)  I love the great love that comes from these emails! It always just makes me so happy for the family I have!

So for the Phone call, would 3:00 p.m your time work? 5:00 Oklahoma time?
let me know soon!

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment