Monday, February 10, 2014

Conversations with Ryan

I am not pressured at all, if anything they should be. I now have more resources to use and annoy!!!! :) hehe. No I'm excited for the opportunity to take Pres. out teaching with us! Talk about powerhouse! Yes Bro. Lusk is very excited and has a lot of respect for Dad! I'm very excited for him to be our ward mission leader! We will be able to gel very easily! You will be getting some more mail soon, I have birthday stuff back at the apartment but it's been hectic with transfers and the new area that I haven't gotten to the post office! I'm excited for the work! I've got AP's, ZL's, and STL's in my district so lots of spirituality there! Well I don't have too much time I've got some appointments to run to, but I love you all so very much! I'm glad to hear the youth are still stellar! Our ward in great! Our bishop reminds me of Elder Bednar! It's ridiculous! We have some awesome work ahead of us, and they expect a lot! We are willing to provide all we can! Get 'Er Done! I love ya all!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Jamon Quemado
 
Oh, My companion; Elder Wilkes is from St. Jorge Utah. His family is supportive and he is a goober. He is a drama kid and quite mouthy, but I can work with him. I'm his breaker meaning I'm his first companion after being trained. I get to "break" the bad habits of his trainer. This is my second time breaking. I broke Faulkner. Also one of my Zone Leaders is Elder Edmunds, He is from Centerville and knows the JB's. Then, you remember the tanners from Gma's ward, their son is out in OK as well.  
 
 
Hey I'm back, the library extended my time! The address is in the STL's (sister trainer leader) area. They are amazing sisters! Yes I get to team up with Pres whenever he is not busy with other stuff. Yes the Ap's and ZL's are in my district. I am the DL still. No they are not in my ward, but in the stake center our ward attends. We are the OKC 2nd ward.
 
Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment