Monday, June 2, 2014

Need your Prayers!

Sounds like you had a full week! I wish I could say the same! The drought continues, but we are working harder than ever! We had an opportunity to have interviews with President and we received some great counsel! We were instructed to work more with the youth. It took me by surprise because, President knows our youth and knows they have no desire to work along side us. Obviously that's why we need to work with them! It was a "duh" moment for me! Also President told me that in the next 2 transfers we will be getting 6 new Zone Leaders, y'all should pray I don't become one. I don't want to leave this area! This is like home to me! I feel I a am able to do so much work here, I feel like my work isn't completed! But the Lord's ways are higher than my ways, the Lord's thoughts are higher than mine! So speaking of a package, Do I have permission to purchase a new camera, or would you send one out in the package? I am in need of one. I don't want to add anything to your list, so if you give me the go ahead I can do it out here. Well, I'm having the time of my life! I love the work! I love being dead-tired everyday! It's killing me, but it is reinforcing my knowledge that I'm not wasting a second of the Lord's time! It's been raining this past week, and I have a new found love! Drenched-Tracting! The rain has been warm, and we just go out and get soaked and talk to anyone and everyone! And we smile while we do it, because we know the Gospel is true! I love you all! Thank you for the prayers! Y'all are in mine as well!
 
Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Ryan Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment