Monday, September 9, 2013

Trial of Faith

Well I'm glad miracles are occurring back home, could you share? This has been a rough week. Everything fell through. Blah! Talk about a trial of faith. Well we were able to catch a few less actives, so that was good. Well I at least had Sunday to look forward too. We would be having a branch council and developing a branch mission plan..... BUST!!!!! It became a confession session, and finger pointing! After two hours of discussing problems only and no solutions, the only action items put down were a greeter at the door and more branch activities, THAT'S IT!! The action items us missionaries brought forward were joked about and shot down because they asked "Who would you coordinate this through, the branch mission leader?" If you don't recall, our mission leader is non-existent. He avoids us like the plague! So I've finally resorted to involving our mission president. I think some training and PPI's could be beneficial, this branch is a quaint strong little branch but it needs some major help. I of course can't instruct these auxiliary leaders. But I know who can, and believe you me, I think he is getting sick of hearing my prayers about this. hahaha. Well what can one do? The work goes on. I'm glad to hear the ward is still growing.  Well I guess I'm glad Sara is learning to accept all people as children of God. We need to stay focused on potential. I love you all.

P.S The pictures are of Elder Kawaii on exchanges, My good ol' companion, and a giant spider the size of my hand.

Not a Second Wasted,
Elder Burnham(B2)



No comments:

Post a Comment